Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Victory that given by Allah....




Alhamdulillah...
I praise to Allah give me opportunity to write down few thing that happened recently. I have not written anything in this blog. It does mean that I don’t have anything to share but I feel that I have lost my skill of written and speak since I finished my study. Quiet Strange... Is it? Well honestly that true... It is because written and speaking skill is kind of skill that must be practices every time. Without practice, we can lose some skill that may be important to us. Trust me...

All right..... I want to share some experience that face in me since I finished my study... I already attend few interview sessions that I applied for job....
hehehehe... May Allah help me in order to find suitable work for me.. InsyaAllah...
Few days ago on 1st October 2011 is memorable day for me.. It is my 2nd graduation session... Alhamdulillah... I already finished my mastering study... Many experience I got to catch many new information in the short time... It’s really hard.... Alhamdulillah... Allah gives me some chance to finish it... Alhamdulillah I was celebrate with some important person in my life.... Alhamdulillah....

Alhamdulillah.... If we want to achieve some goal... we must not forget that whatever obstacle that faces on us... Allah wants to test us.... Allah always loves us as good servant.... InsyaAllah...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...