Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A few weeks to go...

InsyaAllah if god willing I will end my study on this Jun... May Allah give right path for me and also help me in many thing in order to fulfill my dream... Recently I was little bit worried for some situation. Not little bit actually... It is biggest thing in my life... InsyaAllah I will get the best answer...

For my ex roommate during my undergraduate studies, Muhammad Khair bin Mohd Nasir who are also my friend since we are form 4, form 5, form 6 and undergraduate studies will be married on 8th May 2011 at Kulai, Johor and their wedding in Perak will be on 14th May 2011. He is one of my best friend... Alhamdulillah he already found his bride who are Noor Nadia bt Mohd Shariff... I don't know what is right exactly present that suitable to give them.. InsyaAllah may be he will get sometime that useful for them... May Allah bless you every time and InsyaAllah their wedding will be happy ever after.. InsyaAllah...

For the others who are visit my blog accidentally, you are welcome to visit my blog. This blog blog will be one of medium to throw and also give my opinion about what i feel....May Allah bless our life every time...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...