Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hidayah From Allah

Assalamualaikum...
Alhamdulillah... I praise to Allah to give me opportunity to write some word at this moment...
It is long time for me to write down some new entry since last year... Allahuakabar... Time really fast...
When I looked back at my blog.. I got some new idea that can be new entry.. Now we are talking about ‘Hidayah from Allah’ or the other word ‘guided that given by Allah’.

When I think deeply about ’Hidayah from Allah’.. I found that there many people back to the right path as a good Muslim... For example we can see that Malaysian artist have change their live.. Alhamdulillah... May Allah always us bless every time. InsyaAllah... I have no right to assume that other artist and other people are not good Muslim.. We should try to be it because of our journey in this world maybe become to end... Allah can call us anytime and we should prepare to be there in order to enter ‘Jannah’ or Heaven... InsyaAllah we can go there...

During this time I manage to attached some good video about Hidayah.. Have you heard about Hollywood actor Chris Tucker? Let me give some picture who is he... Have you watch Hollywood movie ‘Rush Hour 1,2 and 3’? He was acted as Jackie Chan police partner. In this movie he is one of naughty boy... I don’t want to elaborate what kind is that but it is his character in the movie...
Alhamdulillah... Allah has selected this man to be good Muslim... MasyaAllah... He was changed a lot.... He already performed Haj Pilgrimage.. Alhamdulillah...

This situation show that Allah always gives us opportunity to be good Muslim whether how many sins that you have done before... InsyaAllah Allah will forgive whatever sins that have done before... InsyaAllah both of us can be good servant of Allah... InsyaAllah...

That’s all for this time.. Thank you..
Wallahulam...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...