Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Little Tears...

My room are empty around four days.... After 4 days I come back to my room.... I feel very weird... I feel that something wrong with environment of my room.. Astghafilullah... Maybe syaitan Nauzubillah want to make feel scare... May Allah give me strength to fight out enemy... Alhamdulillah.... Allah always help servant who are to ask for help...

I know that each place when we left it more than three days it will have other creature will be stay at place that we left... That is before we left some we should give Assalamualaikum in order to request Allah to ask an angel to be guard our place that we left... InsyaAllah...

Because of that little tears from me was down... I feel scared because I was staying alone because many other neighbor was back home at their hometown.... May Allah keep me safe every time... Amin...

Allah always help us to be good Muslims...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...