Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day...



Today... all teacher in Malaysia celebrate teachers day.. Alhamdulillah I received a good news for teacher to get promoted their position... I understand stress that face on teaching profession today... Many obstacle that have to face everyday....

I have some story that I can share. This is come from my experience... Compare to other government sector, teacher are often being be jealous by others... I don't know why... I still remember that first week during my practical training I heard from the group clerk at the District and Land Office at Taiping are argued about holiday that get from the teacher. My ears become so hot because the way that argued are looked like provoke... just like some jealousy in their mind...

I tried to make it clear with do not just like surface on the job... Look at deeper of job perceptive.. But it is not working... They still argue with salary, holiday, promoted and so on... There are also said that become teacher was easy compare to them... Bla.... Bla.... I tried to be more patient but there still provoke me and ask me why I defend teachers... For your information... This kind of clerk are just sitting in the counter..... Because of that kind of provoke.. I ask them about what exactly their have done with the job... I said you are just sitting and do some clerical work... Compare than teacher are need to teacher many student, going to the class weather the class was 4th floor... Do some clerical work, fulfill with management needs,face on student misbehavior, and so on... I ask them did all of you able do all the job... All of them was silent... nobody answer...

Because of that I'm asking again why jealous must be appear in their mind? One of them tell me they argue about primary school... I said it back as a Muslim we must not being jealous of the advantages of others. It was his fortune. Just do our work... we must understand that the more responsibility that carry by someone, the more job that he or she must do...As the result, there got some special benefit...

For me teacher was great job and someone who able to be teacher must know that this profession was not last choice of work...

Happy Teachers Day...
For my all teachers who are teach me weather formal or not since I am a kid until now.. Service you only Allah can reward all of you... Especially my mum and my dad... Thank you for teach me to be handy man... Alhamdulillah...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...