Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Syukur....



I still remember last year I have attend my first convocation for my undergraduate study... I was really happy because before this, I have only attended for my dad graduation day on 1994 at Universiti Sains Malaysia.... Alhamdulillah... We all manage to do it...

On this year InsyaAllah (if God willing) I will attend my second graduation day for my master degree... There are lot sacrifice that have done from my parents.. They always give my all support weather they already know that I not obey certain order of them.... I'm not clever compare to my other siblings especially my younger sister Husna, my younger brother Hadi and Iman.. There are more matured compare than me.. Alhamdulillah... I'm very grateful because living with my family... I'm really miss them... Thanks a lot for my mum and my dad because give my second chance.. For my sister Husna, my brother Hadi and Iman.. All of you are always in my heart....May Allah bless them every time... Amin Yarrob...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...